The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Anthony Montijo, 54, failure to pay fine.
- Mariza Madrid, 33, failure to appear.
- Jose Clark, 30, warrant.
- Aaron Listo, 32, warrant.
- Susan Chapman, suspicion of forgery.
- Leondre Gibbs, 28, suspicion of dangerous drug possession.
- Ronnie Houston, 36, warrant.
- Andrea Trujillo, 32, warrant.
- Sven Jorgensen, 33, suspicion of dangerous drug possession.
- Randall Laughlin, 56, warrant.
- Russell Talavera, 29, suspicion of shoplifting.
- Joseph Cassity, 40, probation violation.
- Tiffany Asbury, 38, warrant.
- Edward Murphy, 28, suspicion of address or name change as a sex offender.
- Tally Leto, 37, resisting arrest.
- Nathaniel Harp, 18, suspicion of criminal damage.
• A theft was reported Thursday in the 400 block of North Robles Road in Oracle.
• Criminal damage was reported Thursday in the 200 block of S Avenue in San Manuel.
• A theft was reported Thursday in the 500 block of East Cheyenne Road in San Tan Valley.
• A noise disturbance was reported Thursday in the 10300 block of West Fernando Drive in Arizona City.
• Harassment was reported Thursday in the 9900 block of North Pinal Avenue near Casa Grande.
• A noise disturbance was reported Thursday in the 10300 block of West Martin Road near Casa Grande.
• A disturbance was reported Thursday in the 49200 block of West Papago Road near Maricopa.
• Trespassing was reported Thursday in the 17800 block of South Vail Road near Picacho.
• A sexual offense was reported Thursday in the 10600 block of East Lupine Lane in San Tan Valley.
• A disturbance was reported Thursday in the 30300 block of North Desert Willow in San Tan Valley.
Casa Grande Fire Log
The following was taken from reports of the Casa Grande Fire Department:
8:23 a.m. — West 11th Street, motor vehicle collision.
8:26 a.m. — East Silverbrush Trail, service call.
8:34 a.m. — East Antigua Drive, service call.
10:15 a.m. — West Kingman Drive, cardiac emergency.
10:35 a.m. — North Schultz Street, service call.
10:56 a.m. — East Sunflower Street, service call.
12:02 p.m. — North Camino Mercado, cardiac emergency.
12:17 p.m. — North Pinal Avenue, seizure.
12:26 p.m. — East Falcon Court, service call.
12:26 p.m. — East Palm Parke Boulevard, medical call.
12:40 p.m. — East Florence Boulevard, seizure.
12:51 p.m. — North Cameron Avenue, structure fire.
1:03 p.m. — East Cottonwood Lane, motor vehicle collision.
1:11 p.m. — West Second Street, behavioral emergency.
1:26 p.m. — Interstate 10, seizure.
1:44 p.m. — East Fourth Street, abdominal pain.
2:24 p.m. — East First Avenue, medical call.
3:14 p.m. — North Wildflower Drive, breathing problem.
3:15 p.m. — East Alida Trail, behavioral emergency.
3:47 p.m. — North French Street, injury from a fall.
3:56 p.m. — North Agave Street, service call.
3:57 p.m. — North San Ricardo Trail, cardiac emergency.
4:28 p.m. — East Hanna Road, medical call.
5:38 p.m. — North Maria Avenue, cardiac emergency.
6:35 p.m. — Interstate 10, motor vehicle collision.
7:44 p.m. — North Camino Mercado, cardiac emergency.
8:54 p.m. — East Diego Court, behavioral emergency.
9:53 p.m. — West Desert Sky Drive, cardiac emergency.
9:56 p.m. — East Cactus Bloom Way, potential gunshot wound.
10:20 p.m. — West Sunwest Drive, service call.
10:38 p.m. — North Lehmberg Avenue, diabetic emergency.
11 p.m. — East Viola Court, potential gunshot wound.
1:27 a.m. — East Cottonwood Lane, medical call.
1:31 a.m. — West O'Neil Drive, overdose.
2:41 a.m. — East 11th Place, structure fire.
5:07 a.m. — North Pine Place, medical call.
6:14 a.m. — East Julius Street, stroke.