The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Thomas Bayze, 35, was arrested for possession/use of drug paraphernalia, theft, trafficking in stolen property and possession misconduct.
- Joshua Ladner, 38, was arrested for hit and run and aggravated assault with deadly weapon.
- Valerie Strahan, 40, was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- Arther Gil, 33, was arrested for a drug paraphernalia violation.
- Cassandra Garcia, 41, was arrested for failure to pay fine.
- Manuel Galvan, 45, was arrested for criminal damage-deface.
- Scott Price, 38, was arrested for first-degree failure to appear.
- Raymond Torres, 42, was arrested for disorderly conduct-fighting, misconduct involving weapons and assault with intent to injure.
- Jaime Espinoza, 35, was arrested for facilitation.
- Theresa Rose, 49, was arrested for second-degree failure to appear.
- Lucia Ibarra, 32, was arrested for second-degree criminal trespassing.
- Joshua Heath, 37, was arrested for possession/use of drug paraphernalia and an outstanding warrant.
- Monique Quiroz, 37, was arrested for state parole violation.
- Roderick Davis, 44, was arrested for possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Timothy Nunn, 27, was arrested for a probation violation.
- James Love, 45, was arrested for possession of dangerous drug for sale, transportation and/or sale of dangerous drug, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, possession/use of a narcotic drug, manufacture of dangerous drug, possession of equipment to manufacture a dangerous drug and possession/use of a dangerous drug.
- Joseph Pena, 35, was arrested for a probation violation.
- A theft was reported in the 5600 block of North Spruce Street near Casa Grande.
- A theft was reported in the 2800 block of North State Route 87 near Randolph.
- Fraud was reported in the 300 block of South Desoto Street in Florence.
- An assault was reported in the 100 block of South Pinal Parkway in Florence.
- Fraud was reported in the 7500 block of West Patriot Way near Coolidge.
- An assault was reported in the 3500 block of East Desert Moon Trail in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported in the 40700 block of North Ironwood Drive near Queen Creek.
Casa Grande Fire Log
8:02 a.m. — North Trekell Road, cardiac emergency
8:53 a.m. — East Florence Boulevard, behavioral emergency
9:30 a.m. — West Rodeo Road, medical call
9:44 a.m. — East Alida Trail, injured person
10:03 a.m. — East Florence Boulevard, injured person
12:16 p.m. — North Pinal Avenue, motor vehicle collision
1:05 p.m. — East Florence Boulevard, odor check
1:09 p.m. — East Elaine Drive, stroke
1:11 p.m. — East McMurray Boulevard, cardiac emergency
1:46 p.m. — Interstate 10 milepost 190, medical call
1:47 p.m. — North Rosa Lane, medical alarm
2:04 p.m. — East McMurray Boulevard, allergic reaction
2:07 p.m. — East Sabin Drive, fall injury
2:45 p.m. — West Ninth Street, gas leak
2:46 p.m. — East Rodeo Road, seizure
3:34 p.m. — I-8 and I-10, motor vehicle collision
3:42 p.m. — North Pinal Avenue and West Havasupai Drive, motor vehicle collision
3:51 p.m. — North Pinal Avenue, motor vehicle collision
5:03 p.m. — East Avenida Kino, abdominal pain
6:05 p.m. — North French Street, abdominal pain
6:18 p.m. — North Trekell Road, motor vehicle collision
6:26 p.m. — East Ash Avenue, injured person
6:51 p.m. — North Avenue A, cardiac emergency
6:53 p.m. — East McMurray Boulevard, stroke
8:31 p.m. — East McMurray Boulevard, medical alarm
11:06 p.m. — West Jardin Drive, medical call
11:46 p.m. — North Pueblo Drive, medical call
5:17 a.m. — East Florence Boulevard, medical alarm
5:46 a.m. — East Rancho Viejo Loop, difficulty breathing
6:28 a.m. — East Clearview Drive, medical call
7:01 a.m. — North Trekell Road, injured person
7:41 a.m. — East Colorado Loop, nosebleed