FLORENCE — The Town of Florence Recreation Division is happy to announce the opening of registration for the upcoming JR NFL Youth Flag Football League.
Games begin in Mid-November, and game days vary Monday through Saturday. There are co-ed divisions for ages 4 to 5 and 6 to 8. There are boys and girls divisions for ages 9 to 12 (subject to change). There are limited participants for each division so register ASAP!
The registration deadline is Friday, Oct. 30, and will only be held online by clicking on the following link https://bit.ly/33J7yiK . Volunteer coaches are needed for the successful operation of this program and must pass a background check.
COVID19 protocols will be in effect. AIA guidelines will be followed during JR NFL League Play. Guidelines include but are not limited to:
- No practices, just games
- One game per venue per evening
- Temperature checks will be performed on all players before taking the field
- Circles will be spray painted for fans attending games, and anyone in attendance must maintain social distancing
- Players are required to social distance while on the sidelines
- Players should have their beverage container that is not shared
- Sideline personnel is restricted to players and coaches
- Sideline personnel must wear a face covering
- No handshakes, high fives, fist bumps, hugs, etc. should occur pre or post match
For more information, contact Beebo at (520) 868-7040.