FLORENCE — The Pinal County Public Health Department confirmed Thursday that two more cases of COVID-19 have been diagnosed in Pinal County.
Both are household contacts of separate cases reported Wednesday. That brings the total number of confirmed cases in the county to 10.
One is a man in his 30s, a household contact of a woman in her 30s reported Wednesday, who is isolated at home and recovering.
The other is also a man in his 30s, a household contact of a woman in her 30s reported Wednesday, who is isolated at home and recovering.
Health officials stress safety guidelines to follow in order to stay healthy and limit the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol) when soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Make sure you and the people around you cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the tissue in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue available, cough or sneeze into your bent elbow
- Maintain at least 6 feet o distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Stay home when you are sick