The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Steven Pearson, 30, suspicion of possession/use of marijuana and failure to comply with court order.
- Travis Crane, 31, suspicion of a probation violation.
- Daniel Martinez, 31, suspicion of continuous sexual abuse of a child.
- Katrina Montano, 37, suspicion of criminal damage and aggravated assault with deadly weapon.
- Carlos Soliz, 40, suspicion of an outstanding warrant.
- Cruz Machado, 32, suspicion of obstruction of highway/public thoroughfare, third-degree trespassing, criminal littering, possession/use of dangerous drug and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Jacob Stewart, 31, suspicion of exceeding speed limit of 20 to 45 mph and failure to show driver’s license/ID.
- Kennth Koerner, 61, suspicion of being a fugitive of justice.
- Nathan Echols, 22, suspicion of threats, assault with intent to injure and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Jeremy McGee, 35, suspicion of being a fugitive of justice.
- Kurt Bergbauer, 69, suspicion of aggravated assault with deadly weapon, disorderly conduct with a weapon and endangerment.
- Dion Degumbia, 48, suspicion of sexual abuse.
- Alfonso Pierce, 65, suspicion of kidnapping, aggravated assault-impede breath/blood and assault with intent to injure.
- Mario Elenes, 34, state warrant.
- William Jarrell, 43, suspicion of possession/use of drug paraphernalia and possession/use of a dangerous drug.
- A theft was reported in the 8100 block of North Pueblo Circle near Casa Grande.
- The theft of vehicle parts was reported in the 100 block East Ruggles Street in Florence.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 2900 block South Mariposa Road near Apache Junction.
- Fraud was reported in the 5300 block East Silverbell Road in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 2600 block West Sawtooth Way in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 35000 block North Bandolier Drive in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 36000 block North Matthews Drive in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 43500 block North Kenworthy Road near Queen Creek.