The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked in the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Montanique Montgomery, 44, was arrested on a warrant.
- Jannete Rodriguez, 24, was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault-victim restrained.
- John Montana, 40, was arrested on a warrant.
- Nicholas Kinne, 25, was arrested on a warrant and on suspicion of a dangerous drug violation, driving under the influence of liquor/drugs/vapors/combo, a drug paraphernalia violation and aggravated driving under the influence-license suspended/revoked.
- Orlando Felix Lopez, 33, was arrested on reckless driving, unlawful flight from law enforcement and exceeding 85 mph.
- Joshua Muzzy, 31, was arrested on suspicion of assault.
- Nichole Rodriguez, 31, was arrested on a warrant and on suspicion of failure to appear, a probation violation and shoplifting with device to facilitate.
- Daniel Gonzalez, 49, was arrested on suspicion of possession of dangerous drugs for sale, transporting dangerous drugs and possession of dangerous drugs.
- Celina Deleon, 34, was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct-fighting, a warrant, domestic violence and assault.
- Roberto Contreras, 40, was arrested on suspicion of failure to comply with court order.
- Joshua Nevarez, 29, was arrested on suspicion of failure to appear.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 9200 block of West Battaglia Drive in Arizona City.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 5700 block of North Simpier Lane near Casa Grande.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1700 block of East Florence Boulevard near Casa Grande.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 200 block of South Main Street in Florence.
- A theft was reported in the 8300 block of East Sunrise Sky Drive in Gold Canyon.
- Fraud was reported in the 1600 block of East Oak Road near Queen Creek.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 100 block of West Ocotillo Drive in Superior.
- A sex offense was reported in Arizona City.
- An assault was reported in the 200 block of East Saddle Way in San Tan Valley.