The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Jose Belmontez Alvarez, 35, was arrested on suspicion of possession of dangerous drugs for sale and transporting drugs.
- Stephen Richards, 58, was arrested on suspicion of possessing a weapon by a prohibited person.
- Derrick Morris, 40, was arrested on a warrant.
- Amanda Baker, 36, was arrested on a warrant.
- Jerry Sipes, 47, was arrested on a warrant.
- Randy Baker, 38, was arrested on a warrant.
- Brandon Schlarb, 28, was arrested on suspicion of unlawful flight from a law enforcement vehicle.
- Francisco Inzunza, 27, was arrested on suspicion of two counts of criminal nuisance, shoplifting, criminal trespass, unlawful control of a means of transportation and criminal damage.
- Christian Brakebill, 29, was arrested on suspicion of possession of narcotic drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia and a warrant.
- David Gutierrez, 30, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of narcotic drugs, aggravated driving under the influence and a warrant.
- Julian Palacios Silvas, 33, was arrested on a probation violation and a warrant.
- Mario Chico, 17, was arrested on aggravated assault with a weapon and armed robbery.
- Ryan Kellerman, 36, was arrested on suspicion of two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor and furnishing obscene materials to minors.
- Rafael Soto, 19, was arrested on suspicion of a bail/bond agent violation.
- Justin Colorado, 29, was arrested on suspicion of murder in the first degree.
- Eric Lund, 36, was arrested on suspicion of criminal trespass and disorderly conduct.
- Susana Ramirez, 28, was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, possession of drug paraphernalia, disorderly conduct and possession of dangerous drugs.
- Abraham Coles Jr., 44, was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana, consuming alcohol in a vehicle, exceeding the speed limit by 20/45 mph and driving under the influence.
- A theft was reported in the 49100 block of West Papago Road near the Ak-Chin Indian Community.
- A theft from a motor vehicle was reported in the 700 West La Osa Street in Oracle.
- Fraud was reported in the 38000 block of South Boulder Wind Drive in Saddlebrooke.
- Fraud was reported in the 7200 block of East Peacock Court in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported near West Selma Highway and South Eleven Mile Corner Road near Eleven Mile Corner.