The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Anthony Perez, 22, suspicion of trafficking in stolen property and carrying concealed weapon without permit.
- Angelica Marrufo, 29, suspicion of aggravated domestic violence and five outstanding warrants.
- Douglas Osburn, 28, suspicion of second-degree failure to appear.
- Luis Hernandez, 21, suspicion of possession/use of dangerous drug, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, aggravated DUI-license suspended for DUI and driving with suspended license.
- Kevin Gilbert, 51, suspicion of unlawful flight from law enforcement vehicle, aggravated DUI-license suspended for DUI and a stop sign violation.
- Brian Harrison, 27, suspicion of armed robbery with deadly weapon, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, disorderly conduct with weapon, producing marijuana, possession/use of marijuana, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, threats, possession of weapon by prohibited person and theft-control of stolen property.
- Edward Bejarano, 35, suspicion of first-degree failure to appear.
- Marie Nieto, 30, suspicion of forgery.
- David Carrasco, 37, suspicion of assault with intent to injure, two counts of disorderly conduct-fighting and two outstanding warrants.
- Leonel Leal, 46, suspicion of an outstanding warrant.
- Brett Foughty, 28, suspicion of taking identity of another, forgery, probation violation and an outstanding warrant.
- The theft of a bicycle was reported in the 400 block of North Phoenix Street in Florence.
- The theft of a bicycle was reported in the 3800 block of East Hematite Lane in San Tan Valley.
- The theft of vehicle parts was reported in the 3100 block of East Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- A theft from a motor vehicle was reported in the 2200 block of East Meadow Land Drive near Queen Creek.
- Fraud was reported in the 5200 block of South Chuichu Road near Casa Grande.
- Fraud was reported in the 2700 block of East Picacho Drive near Randolph.
- A sex offense was reported in the 900 block of Jason Lopez Circle in Florence.
- Fraud was reported in the 16900 block of South Inspiration Avenue near Mammoth.