The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Daniel Ortega, 34, outstanding warrant.
- Breezy Morago, 32, probation violation.
- Jeffery Kohler, 57, second-degree trespassing and third-degree burglary.
- Jeffery Kinsey, 57, possession/use of narcotic drug.
- Raul Romero, 20, second-degree failure to appear.
- Angela Reno, 54, criminal damage, DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo, assault and domestic violence-fighting.
- Mary Martinez, 19, assault with intent to injure and domestic violence-fighting.
- Francisco Flores, 29, dangerous drug violation, drug paraphernalia violation, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and theft-control of stolen property.
- John Tutt, 27, domestic violence-intentional child abuse with possible injury.
- A theft was reported at North Pinal Avenue and West Palm Avenue near Casa Grande.
- The theft of a motorcycle was reported in the 33800 block of South Garrison Lane in Red Rock.
- Fraud was reported in the 24100 block of North Desert Drive in San Tan Valley.