The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Dominick Cola, 29, suspicion of theft.
- Renee Setoyant, 25, warrant.
- Derrick Gaines, 32, warrant.
- Timothy Brantley, 28, probation violation.
- Alexander Haro, 24, suspicion of sexual extortion.
- Kayla Foster, 24, suspicion of assault.
- Randy Garcia, 28, failure to appear.
- Talyn Bratcher, 21, probation violation.
- Fernando Samaniego, 22, suspicion of robbery.
- Craig Lhotka, 47, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- A theft was reported in the 9900 block of North Pinal Avenue near Casa Grande.
- A theft was reported in the 35000 block of North Laredo Drive in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 100 block of North Lobb Avenue in Superior.
- Trespassing was reported in the 400 block of North Phoenix Street in Florence.
- Disorderly conduct was reported in the 7100 block of East U.S. 60 in Gold Canyon.
- An assault was reported in the 1000 block of West Third Avenue in San Manuel.
- An assault was reported in the 200 block of East Webb Drive in San Manuel.
- Disorderly conduct was reported in the 2300 block of East Magma Road in San Tan Valley.
- A noise disturbance was reported in the 1300 block of East Vernoa Street in San Tan Valley.
- A noise disturbance was reported in the 3500 block of West Allens Peak Drive in San Tan Valley.