The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Tanya Risenhoover, 47, suspicion of criminal trespassing.
- Valentino Lewis, 27, failure to appear.
- Eric Navarro, 40, courtesy hold.
- Kristian Morris, 40, suspicion of assault.
- Heather Garcia, 46, suspicion of theft.
- Shamar Ellis, 39, suspicion of dangerous drug possession.
- Alyssa Madrid, 28, suspicion of drug paraphernalia possession.
- A non-residential burglary was reported in the 18500 block of West Jacqueline Avenue near Casa Grande.
- A residential burglary was reported in the 5900 block of East Flowing Spring in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 25800 block of North Boreas Road in San Tan Valley.
- A disturbance was reported in the 100 block of South Pinal Parkway in Florence.
- Littering was reported on East Mount Lemmon Road near Oracle.
- An assault was reported in the 2700 block of West Silver Creek Lane in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 36400 North Gantzel Road in San Tan Valley.