The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Frank Salazar, 43, state parole violation, second-degree failure to appear and failure to pay fine.
- Casey Mauldin, 28, reckless driving, possession/use of narcotic drug, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, endangerment, aggravated assault on peace officer and unlawful flight from law enforcement vehicle.
- Jeffery McKinnon, 27, dangerous drug violation, drug paraphernalia violation and a probation violation.
- Christina Valles, 40, dangerous drug violation and a drug paraphernalia violation.
- Diana Macazan, 36, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, possession/use of dangerous drug and two outstanding warrants.
- Jeffery Harris, 29, possession/use of drug paraphernalia and two counts of possession/use of narcotic drugs.
- Sabrina Byassee, 30, probation violation.
- Daniel Tarango, 38, two probation violations.
- Christopher Tarazon, 46, sexual exploitation of a minor.
- Andrew Murphy, 71, super extreme DUI with BAC of more than .20.
- Robert Kitt, 40, disorderly conduct-fighting, a probation violation and three outstanding warrants.
- A theft was reported in 3400 block of South Tomahawk Road near Apache Junction.
- Fraud was reported in the 11600 block of West Obregon Drive in Arizona City.
- Counterfeiting was reported in the 400 block of West Adamsville Road in Florence.
- Assault was reported in the 1400 block of East Diversion Dam Road near Florence.
- Fraud was reported in the 11600 block of East Marigold Lane in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 2600 block of East Cowboy Cove Trail in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 35700 block of North Zachary Road in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 31400 block of North Cactus Drive in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 37000 block of North Gantzel Road in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 39600 block of North Zampino Street in San Tan Valley.