The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Phile Navarro, 48, two outstanding warrants.
- Tenille Durham, 40, second-degree failure to appear and three outstanding warrants.
- Tyler Robbins, 22, probation violation and an outstanding warrant.
- Ronald Wortman, 44, outstanding warrant.
- Nicholas Hale, 28, probation violation.
- Leandra Hernandez, 34, outstanding warrant.
- Shawn Clemons, 42, two counts of domestic violence-fighting and criminal damage.
- Dakotah Caudel, 22, aggravated assault and criminal damage.
- Angelita Sotelo, 28, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, possession/use of dangerous drug and three counts of second-degree failure to appear.
- Julie Duarte, 37, theft-control of property and third-degree burglary.
- Eliazar Espinoza, 63, DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo.
- Vanessa Reyes, 37, possession/use of dangerous drug and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Jerome Gatlin, 28, aggravated assault.
- Steven Manley, 21, first-degree failure to appear.
- Beth Cleghorn, 26, criminal damage.
- Daniel Duenas, 42, assault with intent to injure and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Clifton Adams, 23, probation violation.
- The theft of a bicycle was reported in the 39400 block of North George Avenue near Queen Creek.
- Fraud was reported in the 11600 block of East Marigold Lane in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 31400 block of North Cactus Drive in San Tan Valley.