The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Timothy Eagleton, 32, third-degree burglary and second-degree trespassing.
- Brittney Rhodes, 31, third-degree burglary and second-degree trespassing.
- Nancy Munoz, 33, two outstanding warrants.
- John Alkire, 21, sexual conduct with minor.
- Cederic Tate, 29, outstanding warrant.
- Jamee Narez, 41, outstanding warrant.
- Fernando Bazan, 33, aggravated domestic violence.
- Leonel Leal, 47, threats and contempt of court.
- Clinton Ashcraft, 60, outstanding warrant.
- Angel Cordero, 51, second-degree burglary, first-degree trespassing and theft.
- Preston Guzman, 43, threats and reckless driving.
- Roberto Soto, 28, two probation violations and an outstanding warrant.
- Rolando Garcia, 43, resisting arrest, aggravated assault on peace officer, failure to obey police officer and obstructing highway/public thoroughfare.
- A theft was reported in the 7300 block of West Pleasant Oak Way near Florence.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 4200 block of West Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 2200 block of East Renegade Trail in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 1200 block of East Dust Devil Drive in San Tan Valley.
- An assault with a knife was reported in the 29600 block of East Amber Sunrise Drive in Red Rock.