The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Victor Aguirre, 29, domestic violence-fighting and assault.
- Jose Moreno, 41, extreme DUI with BAC of .15 or more, endangerment, theft-control of property, assault with intent to injure, criminal damage and first-degree trespassing.
- William Trimble, 40, outstanding warrant.
- Archie Cornett, 40, outstanding warrant.
- Christopher Robles, 29, transportation and/or sale of marijuana.
- Jerry Cordova, 56, dangerous drug violation, second-degree failure to appear and two outstanding warrants.
- Donald Munson, 46, possession/use of dangerous drug.
- David Mendoza, 39, probation violation.
- Saul Carrillo, 29, probation violation.
- Daniela Romero, 32, probation violation.
- Armando Valdez, 42, disorderly conduct with weapon and threats.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 4300 block of Broadway Avenue in Apache Junction.
- Fraud was reported in the 500 block of Quicksilver Road near Stanfield.
- Fraud was reported in the 300 block of East Echo Lane in Florence.
- A sex offense was reported in the 6600 block of East Quiet Retreat in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 800 block of East Stirrup Lane in San Tan Valley.