The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Forrest Pochoema, 26, criminal damage.
- Justin Trego, 29, probation violation.
- Anthony Alaniz, 22, suspicion of aggravated assault.
- Mavis Salazar, 39, warrant.
- James Werneth, 42, suspicion of criminal damage.
- Brendan Wiggins, 22, failure to appear.
- Ray Lemmons, 36, suspicion of unlawful distribution of an image.
- Robert Martin, 53, suspicion of criminal trespassing.
- David McDaniels, 38, suspicion of drug paraphernalia possession.
- Jakeysha Dolezal, 31, suspicion of drug paraphernalia possession.
- A theft was reported on North Quail Run Road in San Ta Valley.
- A disturbance was reported in the 9500 block of West Debbie Place in Arizona City.
- A disturbance was reported in the 11700 block of West Obregon Drive in Arizona City.
- Disorderly conduct was reported in the 26300 block of West Ash Avenue near Casa Grande.
- An assault was reported in the 2800 block of State Route 87 near Coolidge.
- An assault was reported on U.S. 60 near Gold Canyon.
- A disturbance was reported in the 37000 block of North Gantzel Road in San Tan Valley.