The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Rhett Porter, 31, probation violation.
- Daniel Kescole, 36, warrant.
- Tyler Blaylock, 27, child support warrant.
- Spencer Peterson, 31, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Angel Sanchez, 23, failure to pay a fine.
- Michael Carlucci, 55, suspicion of sexual exploitation of a minor.
- Calvin Burns, 22, suspicion of disorderly conduct.
- Sonia Marquez, 33, suspicion of disorderly conduct.
- Gary Hayes, 42, probation violation.
- Jack Greenler, 53, suspicion of drug paraphernalia possession.
- A theft was reported in the 9400 block of West Pineveta Drive in Arizona City.
- A theft was reported in the 10600 block of North Arapaho Drive near Casa Grande.
- A theft was reported in the 6900 block of East Hatchling Way in San Tan Valley.
- Trespassing was reported in the 2100 block of West American Avenue in Oracle.
- A disturbance was reported in the 4400 block of East Odessa Drive in San Tan Valley.
- A disturbance was reported in the 2000 block of West Vineyard Plains Drive in San Tan Valley.
- A disturbance was reported in the 34700 block of North Surrey Lane in San Tan Valley.
- A disturbance was reported in the 52800 block of Candlelight Road near Stanfield.