The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Martin Corral, 39, suspicion of drug transportation.
- Dustin Curry, 48, probation violation.
- Georgina Weldon, 42, failure to pay fine.
- Davin Wright, 28, suspicion of disorderly conduct.
- Quentin Pierce, 46, warrant.
- Andrea McKee, 32, warrant.
- A theft was reported in the 14900 block of West Jimmie Kerr Boulevard near Casa Grande.
- A burglary was reported in the 4800 block of South Delaware Drive in Gold Canyon.
- A robbery was reported on East Ocotillo Boulevard in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 2200 block of North Smith Road near Stanfield.
- Disorderly conduct was reported in the 20700 block of West Hopi Drive near Casa Grande.
- Disorderly conduct was reported in the 19000 block of West Palm Avenue near Casa Grande.
- Trespassing was reported in the 11300 block of East Vah Ki Inn Road near Coolidge.
- A disturbance was reported in the 2100 block of West American Avenue in Oracle.
- Trespassing was reported in the 2600 block of East Bagdad Road in San Tan Valley.
- Littering was reported near North Thompson Road and North Brenner Pass Road in San Tan Valley.
- Disorderly conduct was reported in the first block of West Combs Road in San Tan Valley.