The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Gage Perez, 20, first-degree murder.
- Robert Martin, 53, assault with intent to injure.
- Joseph Lucas, 31, outstanding warrant and a state parole violation.
- Codey Foy, 43, three counts of possession of weapon by prohibited person, two counts of aggravated assault with deadly weapon, endangerment, disorderly conduct with weapon, two counts of first-degree burglary, discharging firearm in city limits, carrying weapon on school grounds and resisting arrest.
- Trevor Askeland, 26, first-degree trespassing.
- Cyrus Valenzuela, 28, outstanding warrant.
- Enrique Ortega, 21, disorderly conduct.
- Jennifer Felix, 44, probation violation.
- Armando Castro, 33, state parole violation
- James Espinosa, 55, sexual assault.
- A theft was reported in the 10200 block of East Desert Dawn Drive in Gold Canyon.
- An assault was reported in the 6700 block of East Escape Avenue in San Tan Valley.
Casa Grande fire log
8:23 a.m. — East Florence Boulevard, behavioral emergency
9:00 a.m. — East Cactus Bloom Way, behavioral emergency
10:21 a.m. — North Sandalwood Drive, cardiac emergency
10:35 a.m. — North Olive Avenue, difficulty breathing
10:46 a.m. — North Peart Road, motor vehicle collision
10:48 a.m. — North Milly Place, medical call
12:53 p.m. — East Judi Drive, animal bite/sting
1:02 p.m. — West Tahiti Drive, ill person
1:30 p.m. — West Tahiti Drive, ill person
1:46 p.m. — East Florence Boulevard, motor vehicle collision
3:34 p.m. — East Florence Boulevard, medical call
3:52 p.m. — West Tahiti Drive, structure fire
6:01 p.m. — North Thornton Road, fall injury
8:01 p.m. — North Promenade Parkway, fire alarm
11:47 p.m. — West Centennial Boulevard, cardiac emergency
11:49 p.m. — East Palm Parke Boulevard, behavioral emergency
1:11 a.m. — North Kadota Avenue, ill person
2:06 a.m. — East Manor Drive, injured person
2:57 a.m. — West Centennial Boulevard, ill person
4:48 a.m. — East Laurel Drive, cardiac emergency
9:06 a.m. — East Fontana Drive, cardiac emergency
10:33 a.m. — East San Xavier Drive, ill person
11:37 a.m. — East Gabrilla Drive, fire unknown
12:43 p.m. — East Settlers Trail, cardiac emergency
12:49 p.m. — North Desert Willow Street, cardiac emergency
1:25 p.m. — West Ninth Street and North Crane Street, headache
1:57 p.m. — North Cameron Avenue, difficulty breathing
3:31 p.m. — West Interstate 10, motor vehicle collision
4:28 p.m. — East Val Vista Boulevard, injured person
5:33 p.m. — North Peart Road, fall injury
6:58 p.m. — East Mulligan Lane and North Putter Place, fall injury
6:59 p.m. — North Oak Street, behavioral emergency
7:24 p.m. — North Henness Road, fall injury
7:26 p.m. — East O’Neil Drive, cardiac emergency
9:11 p.m. — East McMurray Boulevard, medical alarm
11:48 p.m. — East Ocean View Drive, fall injury
12:23 a.m. — North Pinal Avenue, odor check
Thursday’s Business story on an annexation of land into the Casa Grande city limits incorrectly identified the property as the location of the new Nacero gasoline plant. The gasoline plant will be located on a different property south of Maricopa-Casa Grande Highway.
• • •
The Dispatch corrects errors in fact. If you see one, please contact Managing Editor Donovan Kramer Jr. at 423-8611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.