The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Ryan Gishie, 39, assault with intent to injure.
- Nicholas Darimont, 34, disorderly conduct-fighting, stalking, failure to comply with court order and second-degree failure to appear.
- Marco Zazueta, 58, robbery.
- Aaron Ready, 22, leaving scene of accident, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, reckless driving, endangerment, unlawful flight from law enforcement vehicle and unlawful means of transportation.
- Orion Giering, 45, aggravated assault on peace officer, resisting arrest and third-degree trespassing.
- Leston Young, 38, outstanding warrant.
- Natalie Matsche, 21, possession/use of prescription drugs, possession/use of marijuana, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo and under 21 liquor in body.
- Patrick Giles, 32, false report to law enforcement, first-degree trespassing and second-degree burglary.
- Kyle Barnett, 32, first-degree hindering prosecution, tampering with a witness, conspiracy and assisting a street gang.
- Joseph Buckner, 26, criminal damage, domestic violence-fighting and an outstanding warrant.
- Dustin Brown, 26, three counts of use of electronic device to communicate drug transaction, three counts of possession of narcotics for sale, drug paraphernalia violation and second-degree failure to appear.
- Miller Williams, 74, outstanding warrant.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 5600 block of North Dahlia Street near Casa Grande.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 32100 block of West Bud Road near Maricopa.
- The theft of a bicycle was reported in the 2600 block of South Tomahawk Road near Apache Junction.
- A theft was reported in the 1100 block of South Edna Avenue in Superior.
- Fraud was reported in the 41800 block of North Rattlesnake Road near Queen Creek.