The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- William Odom, 36, speed not reasonable or prudent, failure to obey police officer, resisting arrest, marijuana violation and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Gloria Gutierrez, 28, assault with intent to injure and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Bobby Farrow, 39, disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Jacob Schreiner, 21, probation violation.
- Abebe Soloman, 37, DUI-commercial with BAC of .04 or more, DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo and DUI with BAC or .08 or more.
- Joseph McLeod, 25, outstanding warrant.
- Carlos Calixtro Bustamonte, 41, theft-means of transportation and a probation violation.
- Veronica Cervantez, 40, shoplifting-concealment, third-degree criminal trespassing and shoplifting-removal of goods.
- Toni Willoughby, 20, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, possession/use of marijuana and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Brandy Wright, 47, aggravated assault with deadly weapon.
- Kale Moehrig, 29, disorderly conduct-fighting and an outstanding warrant.
- Mariah Jordan, 29, two outstanding warrants.
- Luis Lopez, 33, fugitive of justice.
- Charlotte Burton, 46, outstanding warrant.
- Regina Heiselman, 41, disorderly conduct-fighting, false report to law enforcement and obstruction-refusal to give true name.
- Jessica Velasco, 38, probation violation.
- A theft was reported in the 4300 block of North Meridian Drive near Apache Junction.
- A sex offense was reported in the 900 block of North Jason Lopez Circle in Florence.
- An assault was reported in the 1300 block of East Omega Drive in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported in the 1000 block of Leslie Avenue in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 400 block of West Terrace Drive in Superior.