The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Marcus Tranmer, 26, three counts of third-degree burglary, theft-control of property, theft-control of credit card, second-degree trafficking in stolen property, possession of burglary tools, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, possession/use of dangerous drug and a state parole violation.
- Nancy Hernandez, 26, first-degree trafficking in stolen property and second-degree burglary.
- Francisco Villa, 43, outstanding warrant.
- Maurice Williams, 21, probation violation and two outstanding warrants.
- Margaret Lara, 45, two counts of second-degree failure to appear and a probation violation.
- Christopher Rifenbury, 48, criminal damage and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Laurie Molsberry, 56, criminal damage.
- Jeffery Klabis, 35, two counts of second-degree failure to appear.
- Carlos Salazar, 41, first-degree failure to appear.
- Melissa Lopez, 52, contempt of court and consuming liquor in public.
- David Reynolds, 33, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, second-degree failure to appear and two outstanding warrants.
- Brian Dennehy, 35, unlawful imprisonment and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- David Valentine, 40, failure to comply with court order.
- A theft was reported in the 36700 block of West Lane Drive in Stanfield.
- A theft was reported in the 500 block of North King Street in Florence.
- A theft was reported in the 34800 block of North Barzona Trail in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 1900 block of South Cody Loop Road near Oracle.
- A sex offense was reported in the 3600 block of West Goldmine Mountain Road in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the first block of West Combs Road in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 1300 block of East Daniella Drive in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 1100 block of West U.S. 60 near Superior.