The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Tony Riggins, 26, outstanding warrant.
- Nathan Hanna, 29, unlawful flight from law enforcement vehicle.
- Benicio Coronado, 25, possession/use of drug paraphernalia and an outstanding warrant.
- Michael Hines, 39, possession/use of a dangerous drug and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Christopher Watkins, 28, failure to obey police officer, unlawful flight from law enforcement vehicle, reckless driving, endangerment, resisting arrest and animal cruelty-left animal in vehicle.
- Donald Snyder, 46, possession/use of prescription drugs, possession/use of marijuana, resisting arrest, possession/use of dangerous drug, possession/use of narcotic drug, shoplifting, second-degree trespassing and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Shelly Springer, 44, outstanding warrant.
- David Coyle Hodges, 26, assault with intent to injure, domestic violence-fighting and criminal damage.
- A theft from a motor vehicle was reported in the 400 block of East Maddison Street in Queen Creek.
- An assault on a police officer was reported in the 1100 block of North Bowling Road near Florence.
- Aggravated assault on a police officer was reported in the 1100 block of North Pinal Parkway in Florence.
- Interference with a police officer was reported at North Gantzel Road and East Chandler Heights Road near Queen Creek.