The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Stacy Niven, 38, two counts of assault with intent to injure and theft.
- Louis Bigeagle, 31, three outstanding warrants.
- Eric Latulippe Watson, 19, three outstanding warrants.
- Jesus Villar, 28, resisting arrest, aggravated assault on peace officer and assault with intent to injure.
- Daniel Ynigez, 40, sexual exploitation of a minor.
- Asherdee Ramirez, 38, possession/use of dangerous drug and a drug paraphernalia violation.
- Taivon Street, 22, first-degree trespassing, possession/use of drug paraphernalia and a probation violation.
- Dakota Orozco, 25, luring minor for sexual exploitation and luring minor by misrepresenting age.
- Nour Nour, 30, possession/use of narcotic drug, possession/use of dangerous drug and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Patrick Deleon, 34, possession/use of marijuana, possession/use of dangerous drug and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Adam Huggins, 31, failure to pay fine.