The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Gerardo Vega, 34, eight outstanding warrants and a state parole violation.
- Robert Kimball, 30, outstanding warrant.
- Travis McEuen, 42, third-degree trespassing.
- David Vandevender, 54, disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Ryan Smith Nunez, 41, probation violation.
- Francisco Rodriguez, 47, probation violation.
- Amy Ragsdale, 29, outstanding warrant.
- Rodika Williams, 39, probation violation.
- Jale Byrd, 52, possession/use of drug paraphernalia and possession/use of narcotic drug.
- Jasilyn Pedrin, 39, DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo, DUI-drugs/metabolite, possession/use of dangerous drugs and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Anatoly Kunchak, 51, two counts of assault and two counts of disorderly conduct.
- Patrick Dobbs, 25, outstanding warrant.
- Maurice Butler, 21, disorderly conduct with a weapon and threats.
- Bryan Bostwick, 30, possession/use of narcotic drug and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Marland Garcia, 43, outstanding warrant.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 6900 block of North Maple Street near Stanfield.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 40600 block of North Gantzel Road near Queen Creek.
- A theft was reported in the 10300 block of North Sidewinder Circle in Cactus Forest.
- A sex offense was reported in the 16200 block of South Lunar Road in Arizona City.
- An assault was reported in the 20800 block of East Founders Road in Red Rock.
- Fraud was reported in the 200 block of East Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 400 block of West Adamsville Road in Florence.