The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Arya Yousfi, 35, DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo.
- David McKendrick, 49, probation violation.
- Amado Gonzales, 20, criminal damage, aggravated assault on peace officer, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Jorge Vargas, 27, driving with suspended license, possession/use of marijuana, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, possession/use of narcotic drug.
- Ismael Valencia, 21, possession of weapon in commission of felony, possession/use of narcotic drug, possession of narcotic drug for sale, possession/use of marijuana, possession of marijuana for sale, possession/use of drug paraphernalia and carrying concealed weapon without permit.
- Brandon Reiswig, 32, shoplifting-fictitious charge.
- Ernesto Baeza, 32, criminal damage and disorderly conduct with weapon.
- Shawn Kerley, 33, failure to comply with court order and two outstanding warrants.
- Simon Williams, 38, possession/use of dangerous drug.
- Joseph Kostur, 58, disorderly conduct-fighting, unlawful flight from law enforcement vehicle and assault with intent to injure.
- Colton Reed, 21, disorderly conduct-fighting, unlawful flight from law enforcement vehicle and assault with intent to injure.
- Sean Erickson, 44, aggravated assault-victim restrained, two counts of disorderly conduct-fighting, assault-cause fear of injury and assault-touched to injure.
- Jody Flores, 50, consuming liquor in public, criminal littering, disorderly conduct, criminal nuisance and a drug paraphernalia violation.
- Bradley Baymack, 20, third-degree burglary, disorderly conduct-fighting, criminal damage and second-degree trespassing.
- Chance Nielsen, 19, disorderly conduct.
- Freddy Palmer, 42, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, probation violation and an outstanding warrant.
- Logan Murphy, 35, fugitive of justice.
- Erik Burnette, 43, public nuisance, criminal damage and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Isiah Marcus, 30, misconduct involving weapons and possession/use of marijuana.
- Darrius Eskridge, 26, misconduct involving weapons and a probation violation.
- A theft was reported in the 900 block of East Ranch Road near Queen Creek.
- A sex offense was reported in the 200 block of West Ninth Street in Florence.
- A sex offense was reported at East Hunt Highway and North Walker Granite Road in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported in the 42500 block of North Murphy Avenue near Queen Creek.