The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Iliaz Sabatarov, 21, possession/use of marijuana, possession/use of dangerous drug, narcotic drug violation, possession of weapon in commission of felony, possession of weapon by prohibited person, weapon offense/false reporting and a probation violation.
- Sonja Tibbs, 51, disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Delbert Killebrew, 24, two counts of second-degree failure to appear and a probation violation.
- David Villarreal, 48, outstanding warrant.
- Jesse Orr, 39, disorderly conduct-fighting and assault with intent to injure.
- Tomabari Ganago, 31, criminal damage, speeding, unlawful flight from law enforcement vehicle and endangerment.
- Jody Gerkin, 41, two probation violations.
- Francisco Inzunza, 27, shoplifting and third-degree trespassing.
- Jacob Gomez, 38, possession/use of narcotic drug and possession narcotic drug for sale.
- Earl Oros, 27, outstanding warrant.
- Miguel Soto-Navarro, 40, assault with intent to injure and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Gabriel Castillo, 36, possession/use of dangerous drug.
- Samantha Pierce, 21, aggravated assault with intent to injure and aggravated assault on a peace officer.
- David Davis, 32, possession/use of dangerous drug and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 36600 block of State Route 84 in Stanfield.
- A theft was reported at West Peters Road and South Ethington Road near Casa Grande.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1700 block of East Florence Boulevard in Casa Grande.
- A theft was reported in the 37900 block of North Rusty Lane in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 28300 block of South Veterans Memorial Boulevard in San Manuel.