The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Christine Salazar, 35, third-degree trespassing and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Caleb Horton Harold, 21, assault with intent to injure, aggravated assault-impede breath/blood, disorderly conduct-fighting, criminal damage, third-degree burglary and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Sergio Perez Bueno, 39, possession/use of narcotic drug, possession of narcotic drug for sale and manufacture of narcotic drug.
- Gilbert Rodriguez, 39, theft-control of stolen property, possession of weapon by prohibited person and a probation violation.
- Antonio Tafoya, 24, sexual exploitation of minor.
- Maria Robles, 23, outstanding warrant.
- Alize Hendrix, 21, probation violation.
- Ashly Hampton, 28, probation violation and two outstanding warrants.
- Bartola Compton, 36, shoplifting and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Christopher Ford, 33, resisting arrest, possession of weapon by prohibited person, failure to show driver’s license, possession/use of drug paraphernalia and possession/use of narcotic drug.
- Jason Foster, 45, sexual exploitation of minor.
- Ruben Velazquez, 29, third-degree trespassing and an outstanding warrant.
- Andrew Aragon, 30, interference with judicial proceedings.
- Kevin Jones, 31, outstanding warrant.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1700 block of East Florence Boulevard in Casa Grande.
- A theft was reported in the 4700 block of North Lariat Drive in Randolph.
- A theft was reported in the 1700 block of West American Avenue in Oracle.
- A theft was reported in the 64500 block of East Rosewood Drive near Mount Lemmon.
- Fraud was reported in the 200 block of East Ruggles Street in Florence.
- A sex offense was reported in the 5500 block of East Oasis Court in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 30000 block of North Little Leaf Drive in San Tan Valley.