The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Beau Smith, 31, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, possession/use of narcotic drug, probation violation and three outstanding warrants.
- Christopher Ford, 33, possession/use of narcotic drug, first-degree failure to appear, possession/use of marijuana, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, theft-means of transportation and possession of weapon by prohibited person.
- Brian Gardner, 57, aggravated assault-impede breath/blood and disorderly conduct.
- Christopher Benavidez, 30, assault with intent to injure, disorderly conduct-fighting, discharge of firearm in city limits and disorderly conduct with a weapon.
- Tito Nunez Amarillas, 46, first-degree failure to appear.
- Jody Flores, 50, criminal damage.
- Meghan Kenyon, 22, unlawful imprisonment, threats and kidnapping.
- Xenia Comer, 66, criminal damage and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Cianna Covington, 19, criminal damage and assault with intent to injure.
- David Troell, 36, possession/use of dangerous drug, assault-touched to injure and criminal damage-deface.
- Miles Jones, 21, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, obstruction and resisting arrest.
- A fraud was reported in the first block of North Central Avenue in Florence.
- A sex offense was reported in the 900 block of North Jason Lopez Circle in Florence.
- A sex offense was reported in the 4100 block of East Silverbell Road in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported in the 28600 block of North Olivine Court in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported in the 1300 block of East Santa Fiore Street in San Tan Valley.