The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Daniel Marin, 32, robbery.
- William Frias, 29, aggravated assault-incite/participate in riot and deadly assault by prisoner.
- Justin Smith, 30, disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Jennifer Dickey, 44, narcotic drug violation and third-degree criminal trespassing.
- Hunter Harris, 18, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, armed robbery, kidnapping and theft-means of transportation.
- Jeffry Schindler, 42, probation violation.
- Nolleen Jackson, 35, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, armed robbery and a probation violation.
- Jim Sustaita, 40, two outstanding warrants.
- Xavier Mendoza, 20, probation violation.
- Ismael Hernandez, 25, possession/use of narcotic drugs, drug paraphernalia violation, driving with suspended license, DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo and DUI-drugs/metabolite.
- Ilmer Martinez, 34, first-degree failure to appear.
- Trey Winchester, 25, assault and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- A theft was reported in the 8200 block of North Green Road near Maricopa.
- A theft from a vehicle was reported in the 13900 block of South Amado Boulevard in Arizona City.
- A theft was reported in the 8800 block of West Troy Drive in Arizona City.
- A theft was reported in the 6600 block of East Stacy Street in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 7000 block of West Candlewood Way in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 3600 block of East Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 8500 block of East Aloe Drive in Gold Canyon.