The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Joshua Warren, 33, unlawful flight from law enforcement vehicle, knowing display of fictitious license plates and state parole violation.
- Melinda Lilly, 40, DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo, DUI-drugs/metabolite, aggravated DUI-suspended for DUI, driving with suspended license and a probation violation.
- Darryl Edwards, 34, three counts of being a fugitive of justice.
- Angel Morales, 22, sexual assault.
- Stanton Edison, 26, theft-means of transportation.
- Justin Stuckey, 20, theft-control of stolen property, second-degree burglary and criminal damage-deface.
- Christopher Duvall, 30, sexual conduct with a minor.
- Shaun Glenn, 40, assault with intent to injure.
- Daniel Lara, 19, possession of narcotic drug for sale and drug paraphernalia violation.
- Frankie Munoz, 34, two probation violations.
- Christopher Spencer, 26, theft-control of stolen property, second-degree burglary and second-degree trafficking in stolen property.
- Douglas Brice, 29, assault with intent to injure and domestic violence-fighting.
- Donall White, 58, three outstanding warrants.
- Dennis Malaimare, 39, sale or transfer of drugs to minor, luring minor for sexual exploitation, possession/use of dangerous drug, possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Jose Nunez, 36, dangerous drug violation, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, aggravated assault and hold for U.S. Marshals Service.
- A theft was reported in the 5100 block of North Hidden Valley Road near the Ak-Chin Indian Community.
- A theft was reported in the 2000 block of South Indiana Drive near Eleven Mile Corner.
- A theft was reported in the 32200 block of North Caspian Way in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 1700 block of West Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 10900 block of West Carousel Drive near Eloy.
- An assault was reported in the 27500 block of West State Route 84 near Casa Grande.
- A sex offense was reported in the 28900 block of North Broken Shale Drive in San Tan Valley.