The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Oscar Cruz, 37, two drug paraphernalia violations, marijuana violation and a dangerous drug violation.
- Juan Villa, 32, possession/use of marijuana and unlawful flight from law enforcement vehicle.
- Roshea Masters, 29, misconduct involving weapons, marijuana violation, drug paraphernalia violation and possession of controlled substance.
- John Hack, 62, outstanding warrant.
- Robert Munoz, 60, assault.
- Kathryn McClintock, 53, two outstanding warrants.
- Carol Carnelison, 52, arson of occupied structure, criminal damage, assault with intent to injure, disorderly conduct-fighting and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Martin Miguel, 32, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, possession/use of narcotic drug and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Alec Miguel, 27, second-degree failure to appear and an outstanding warrant.
- Jennifer Lopez, 25, drug paraphernalia violation, possession/use of marijuana, possession/use of dangerous drug and taking contraband into correctional facility.
- Jeffery Harris, 29, drug paraphernalia violation and possession/use of dangerous drug.
- An assault was reported in the 3900 block of East Copper Road in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 5100 block of East Pony Track Lane in San Tan Valley.