The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Jeremy Willis, 21, possession/use of marijuana and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Andrew Duwyenie, 53, outstanding warrant.
- Jose Yucupicio, 27, unlawful flight from law enforcement vehicle, possession/use of drug paraphernalia and aggravated assault with deadly weapon.
- Desiree Cade, 37, aggravated domestic violence and probation violation.
- Terrance Smallwood, 36, two counts of second-degree failure to appear and a probation violation.
- Nick Huston, 42, probation violation.
- Dean Ropolewski, 65, outstanding warrant.
- Daniel Wuske, 51, outstanding warrant.
- James Powell, 62, criminal damage and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Joseph Richard, 52, assault with intent to injure and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Angelina Tom, 32, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Jorge Guana Hernandez, 27, possession of narcotic drug for sale, narcotic drug violation and illegal control of enterprise.
- A theft was reported at East Hunt Highway and East Oasis Highway in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 35500 block of Belgian Blue Court in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 18100 block of North Shipman Road near Kearny.
- Three sex offenses were reported in the 900 block of North Jason Lopez Circle in Florence.
- An assault was reported in the 3100 block of West Sunshine Butte Drive in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 34600 block of North State Route 177.
- An assault was reported in the 100 block of North Park Place in San Manuel.