The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Jeannette Dubois, 53, disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Shannon Johnson, 49, three outstanding warrants.
- Virginia Fernandez, 36, robbery.
- Merrill James, 34, robbery.
- Jeremiah Laurelez, 43, interference with judicial proceedings.
- Cassandra Garcia, 42, disorderly conduct-fighting, assault with intent to injure and an outstanding warrant.
- Michael Mena, 40, two counts of second-degree trespassing.
- Robert Enos, 27, outstanding warrant.
- Nathaniel Lastra, 18, aggravated robbery, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, aggravated assault, assault with intent to injure and theft-control of property.
- Marcus Smith, 18, aggravated robbery, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, aggravated assault, assault with intent to injure, resisting arrest and theft-control of property.
- Yokmanee Juhl, 51, fraud and theft.
- Thomas Giblin, 32, disorderly conduct-fighting and criminal damage.
- The theft of a bicycle was reported in the 2300 block of North Petersburg Drive in Florence.
- A sex offense was reported in the 900 block of North Jason Lopez Circle in Florence.