The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Spencer Adams, 27, disorderly conduct-fighting and aggravated assault.
- Brian Cochran, 24, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, possession/use of dangerous drug and possession/use of marijuana.
- Steven Swayze, 55, retail theft.
- James Hansen, 43, two probation violations.
- Leandro Gutierrez Andrade, 26, probation violation.
- Brandon Cox, 22, forgery.
- Christopher Mixell, 46, retail theft and an outstanding warrant.
- Cory Lyons, 39, possession/use of a dangerous drug and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Rebecca Geiger, 31, second-degree failure to appear.
- Jessica Chapman, 42, outstanding warrant.
- Alicia Norman, 37, DUI-drugs/metabolite, two counts of child vulnerable adult abuse and DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo.
- Chazz Reg, 35, sexual exploitation of minor.
- Alex Alexander, 31, forgery.
- Scott Sousie, 29, outstanding warrant.
- Branson Graham, 22, disorderly conduct-fighting, custodial interference and criminal damage.
- Carlos Chavez, 30, second-degree failure to appear.
- Amelda Pablo, 47, state parole violation.
- Dustin Harris, 32, probation violation.
- Volney Fike, 25, possession/use of dangerous drugs and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Javier Calleja, 25, two counts of criminal damage, disorderly conduct-fighting, four outstanding warrants and a probation violation.
- A theft was reported in the 2300 block of West Bonnie Lane in San Tan Valley.
- A theft from a motor vehicle was reported in the 4300 block of East Del Rio Drive in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported in the 5700 block of North Azalia Street near Casa Grande.
- Fraud was reported in the 4900 block of East Andalusite Lane in San Tan Valley.