The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Randi Braun, 36, criminal damage, assault with intent to injure and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Marcus Amaya, 30, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, dangerous drug violation and a probation violation.
- Diamante Rule, 19, threats-intimidation and sexual conduct with minor.
- Erika Morris, 22, possession/use of drug paraphernalia and possession/use of dangerous drug.
- Phillip Bonfiglio, 28, outstanding warrant and probation violation.
- Patrick Henry, 27, outstanding warrant.
- Samantha Willis, 24, probation violation.
- Denice Thomas, 45, failure to comply with court order.
- Ismael Paredes, 22, possession/use of marijuana and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Robert Perez, 48, disorderly conduct-fighting.
- A theft was reported in the 4500 block of East Superior Road in San Tan Valley.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 800 block of West Rhonda View in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 4300 block of East Alamo Street in San Tan Valley.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported at West McCormick Drive and North Ironwood Road near Queen Creek.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 300 block of West Palo Verde Drive in Superior.
- A theft and a sex offense were reported in the 1400 block of North Justice Drive in Oracle.
- A sex offense was reported in the 400 block of East Palamino Way in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 1300 block of East Shari Street in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 10400 block of East Second Water Trail in Gold Canyon.