The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Emmitt Spurlock, 28, two counts of possession of weapon by prohibited person and theft-control of stolen property.
- Javier Garcia, 23, reckless driving and resisting arrest.
- Marisol Martinez, 34, theft of means of transportation.
- Kristi Frakes, 28, assault with intent to injure, domestic violence-fighting and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Jason Secor, 36, possession/use of dangerous drugs, drug paraphernalia violation and an outstanding warrant.
- Andrew Rodriguez, 48, probation violation.
- James McGlynn, 54, probation violation and child support warrant.
- Alisha Garcia, 32, assault with intent to injure and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Bernard Johnson, 29, sexual exploitation of minor.
- Martin Miguel, 32, assault with intent to injure and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 2900 block of East Picacho Drive in Randolph.
- A theft was reported in the 9100 block of North State Route 79 in Cactus Forest.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1700 block of West Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported on East Sasco Road near Red Rock.
- An assault with a knife was reported in the 23700 block of North Desert Agave Street in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 4000 block of East Morenci Road in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 400 block of East Palamino Way in San Tan Valley.
- Resisting arrest was reported at East Bella Vista Lane and North Quail Run Road in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 40100 block of North Orkney Way near Queen Creek.
- Fraud was reported in the 40800 block of North Ironwood Drive near Queen Creek.
- An assault was reported in the 3900 block of North Rain Cloud Drive in Youngberg.
- Fraud was reported in the 1400 block of North Justice Drive in Oracle.