The following people have been booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Rontier Mathis, 22, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, possession/use of prescription drugs, possession/use of narcotic drugs, unlawful flight from law enforcement vehicle, possession/use of marijuana and probation violation.
- Cody Mattingly, 26, aggravated assault with deadly weapon and possession of weapon by a prohibited person.
- Nadine Jackson, 29, aggravated robbery.
- Prince Gaye, 29, third-degree trespassing, aggravated assault on police officer, shoplifting, resisting arrest and obstruction-refusing to give real name.
- Ryan Tapia, 42, disorderly conduct-fighting and assault with intent to injure.
- Helen Zych, 58, assault with intent to injure and threats.
- Kaylinn Wilson, 39, knowing display of fictitious license plates, taking identity of another, false report to law enforcement, criminal impersonation, obstruction-refusing to give real name and an outstanding warrant.
- Jose Marquez, 36, taking identity of another, false report to law enforcement, criminal impersonation, obstruction-refusing to give real name and an outstanding warrant.
- Benino Delatorre, 55, criminal damage and disorderly conduct.
- Carla Minor, 27, two outstanding warrants.
- Shawn Duvall, 47, outstanding warrant.
- Sammy Garcia, 21, luring minor/misrepresenting age.
- Francisco Inzunza, 27, shoplifting-removal of goods, shoplifting-aided by device and second-degree trespassing.
- Monica Madrid, 26, dangerous drug violation and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Rollin Wilerson, 34, control of unlawful means of transportation.
- Harrison Valdez, 29, assault with intent to injure and criminal damage.
- Thaddeus Hart, 38, obstruction-refusing to give real name, forgery-possession of forged instrument, forgery-offers forged instrument and taking identity of another.
- A theft was reported in the 5600 block of North Spruce Street near Casa Grande.
- A theft was reported in the 800 block of East Taylor Trail in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported at North Gary Road and West Empire Road in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 32900 block of South Cattle Trail in Saddlebrooke.
- A sex offense was reported in the 1900 block of West Fruit Tree Lane in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 2100 block of West Quick Draw Way in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported in the 6200 block of East 34th Avenue near Apache Junction.