The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Yolonda Arenas, 31, first-degree trespassing.
- Malichi Mitchell, 27, outstanding warrant.
- Timothy Miles, 43, shoplifting and a probation violation.
- Raymond Luz, 43, possession/use of dangerous drugs and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Daniel Ortega, 34, outstanding warrant.
- Daniel Ortega, 21, disruptive behavior-fighting and assault with intent to injure.
- Brittany Morago, 31, outstanding warrant.
- Manuel Lopez Islava, 40, aggravated assault.
- Lawrence Beaman Weatherby, aggravated assault with deadly weapon and disorderly conduct.
- Nicholas Meek, 41, second-degree failure to appear.
- Johnnie Gill, 28, two outstanding warrants.
- A theft of a bicycle was reported in the 15700 block of South Reef Road in Arizona City.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 9200 block of West Battaglia Drive in Arizona City.
- A theft was reported in the 23700 block of North Greer Loop in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 700 block of East Palamino Way in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 7900 block of North Andi Lane in Cactus Forest.
- A theft was reported in the 2400 block of West American Avenue in Oracle.
- A theft was reported in the 100 block of South Avenue B in San Manuel.
- A sex offense was reported in the 100 block of North Tusa Road near Stanfield.
- A sex offense was reported in the 10900 block of North Battleford Drive near Casa Grande.