The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Patrick Acosta, 38, third-degree trespassing and resisting arrest.
- Justin Stout, 20, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, theft-means of transportation, theft-control of property and a probation violation.
- Jacob Martinez, 29, disorderly conduct-noise and criminal damage-deface.
- Gregory Buckner, 66, two counts of transportation and/or sale of narcotic drugs.
- Rondald Yager, 73, sexual exploitation of minor.
- Marcos Mendoza, 24, first-degree trespassing and two outstanding warrants.
- Koy Tyler, 32, driving with suspended license
- Timothy Newell, 29, three outstanding warrants.
- Ariel Perez, 28, third-degree burglary and four outstanding warrants.
- Danielle Laboca, 23, assault with intent to injure and domestic violence-fighting.
- A theft was reported in the 2800 block of East Mineral Park Road in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 1000 block of East Canyon Trail in San Tan Valley.
- An assault with a firearm was reported in the 3600 block of East Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 2200 block of East Southwood Road near Queen Creek.
- Fraud was reported in the 300 block of East Diane Drive in Queen Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 78100 block of East Candle Road in Dudleyville.