The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Natasha Roberds, 33, probation violation.
- Dorae Scott, 50, aggravated assault with deadly weapon and misconduct involving weapons.
- Tabitha Reedy, 30, sexual exploitation of minor.
- Jadari Dillard, 43, two outstanding warrants.
- Analise Hunt Marsh, 20, obstructing criminal investigation and aggravated assault on peace officer.
- Carlo Borboa, 20, failure to comply with court order.
- Jonathan Aldridge, 39, outstanding warrant.
- Phillip Manuel, 27, second-degree failure to appear.
- David Ross, 29, disorderly conduct-fighting and resisting arrest.
- Kariah Clark, 30, assault-touched to injure.
- Dominic Williams, 35, driving with suspended license and three outstanding warrants.
- A theft was reported in the 10800 block of West Cambria Circle in Arizona City.
- A theft was reported in the first block of East McCaw Court in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 3400 block of South Ironwood Drive near Apache Junction.
- An assault was reported in the 100 block of South Pinal Parkway in Florence.