The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Matthew Spray, 37, two counts of disorderly conduct-fighting, assault with intent to injure and a probation violation.
- Sean Tagert, 34, reckless driving, aggravated assault with deadly weapon and endangerment.
- Ramon Lopez, 28, possession of weapon by prohibited person.
- Jordyn Sanchez, 26, interference with judicial proceeding.
- Michael Wernet, 50, first-degree trespassing, resisting arrest and aggravated assault on peace officer.
- Irvin Zarate, 23, possession/use of dangerous drug and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Fernando Quintero, 55, first-degree trespassing, criminal damage and disorderly conduct.
- Shannon Lovell, 30, probation violation.
- The theft of a bicycle was reported in the 15000 block of South Diablo Road in Arizona City.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 9900 block of West Arvada Drive in Arizona City.
- Fraud was reported in the 11900 block of East Reksom Road in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the first block of West Hayden Park Road in San Tan Valley.