The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Brienden Bernard, 27, disorderly conduct-fighting, aggravated assault and criminal damage.
- Moncerrat Carmona Gonzales, 50, possession of weapon by prohibited person.
- Maria Encinas Solano, 43, possession of marijuana for sale and transport and/or sale of marijuana.
- Gerardo Robles, 22, disorderly conduct-fighting and assault with intent to injure.
- Renee Nieto Gonzalez, 49, disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Adrian Gonzalez Abril, 22, probation violation.
- Shaun LaFavor, 48, assault.
- Christopher Diaz, 32, disorderly conduct-fighting and interference in custody of child.
- Fernando Romero, 28, sex offender failure to confirm ID and two counts of failure to register as sex offender.
- Nathaniel Leonard, 29, two outstanding warrants.
- Mario DeLa Cerda, 45, obstruction-failure to use true name, aggravated assault with deadly weapon and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported at North White and Parker Road and West State Route 84 near Stanfield.
- A theft was reported in the 2900 block of East Pinto Valley Road in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 1900 block of West Fruit Tree Lane in San Tan Valley.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 700 block of East Megan Drive near Queen Creek.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 40600 block of North Gantzel Road near Queen Creek.
- Fraud was reported in the 27000 block of East Quartzite Drive in Cactus Forest.
- A sex offense was reported in the 3300 block of West Mako Road in San Tan Valley.
- An assault with a weapon was reported in the 35000 block of North Happy Jack Drive in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 1000 block of West Paisley Drive in San Tan Valley.