The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Jared Metts, 35, disorderly conduct, aggravated assault and two outstanding warrants.
- Russell Talavera, 28, possession/use of narcotic drug and two counts of possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Shannon Mooring, 36, disorderly conduct and assault.
- Philip Spelbring, 56, four outstanding warrants.
- Daniel Marquez, 39, outstanding warrants and state parole violation.
- Francisco Inzunza, 27, disorderly conduct-language/gestures, disorderly conduct with a weapon, shoplifting, second-degree criminal trespassing and assault with intent to injure.
- Lawrence Ecklund, 82, aggravated assault-impede breath/blood and disorderly conduct.
- James Austin, 23, unlawful flight from law enforcement vehicle, theft, possession of weapon by prohibited person, resisting arrest, criminal damage-deface and an outstanding warrant.
- Jesse Harrington, 37, driving with suspended license, unlawful flight from law enforcement vehicle, resisting arrest, possession/use of dangerous drug, possession/use of narcotic drug and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Ysabella Bouquot, 21, aggravated assault with deadly weapon.
- Niko Biarco, 28, two counts of theft of means of transportation, possession/use of dangerous drug, unlawful flight from law enforcement vehicle, interference with instructions, possession of weapon by prohibited person, probation violation, armed robbery and aggravated assault with deadly weapon.
- A theft was reported in the 63000 block of East Harmony Drive in Saddlebrooke.
- A theft was reported in the 86700 block of East Cedar Crest Street in Mammoth.
- A sex offense was reported in the 18100 block of West Carol Avenue near Casa Grande.
- Three sex offenses were reported in the 1100 block of North Pinal Parkway in Florence.
- An assault was reported in the 400 block of South San Carlos Street in San Manuel.