The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Michael Reinert, 26, endangerment, possession/use of marijuana, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, probation violation, aggravated DUI-license suspended for DUI, DUI-drugs/metabolite, DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo and three outstanding warrants.
- Seth Woods, 29, three probation violations.
- Ginger Adams, 29, probation violation.
- Gregory Sharp, 28, disorderly conduct-fighting and second-degree failure to appear.
- Joshua Gear, 33, second-degree failure to appear and an outstanding warrant.
- Thomas Wakefield, 61, assault with intent to injure and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Gary Harrison, 41, possession/use of marijuana and possession/use of dangerous drug.
- Jesse Orr, 39, outstanding warrant.
- David Bradley, 43, possession of weapon by prohibited person.
- Edwin Thornton, 48, assault with intent to injure, domestic violence-fighting and eight outstanding warrants.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 43600 block of West Reitz Ranch Road near Stanfield.
- A theft was reported in the 27500 block of North Silverleaf Road near Casa Grande.
- A theft was reported in the 2600 block of East Bella Vista Road in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 39300 block of North Kennedy Drive near Queen Creek.
- A theft was reported in the 900 block of West Third Avenue in San Manuel.
- A theft was reported in the 1300 block of West Apache Joe Court in Oracle.
- A theft was reported on East Copper Creek Road in Mammoth.
- Fraud was reported in the 5000 block of East Hidalgo Street near Apache Junction.