The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Jarrod Ramon, 39, was arrested on suspicion of burglary and contributing to the delinquency or dependency of a minor.
- Cruz Machado, 32, was arrested on a probation violation.
- Joann Montijo, 31, was arrested on suspicion of two counts of assault, criminal damage, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, a dangerous drug violation and a drug paraphernalia violation.
- Agustin Cervantes, 37, was arrested on a warrant.
- Carlos Fulce, 32, was arrested on suspicion of possession of narcotic drugs, possession of narcotic drugs for sale and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Michael Kuhn, 39, was arrested on suspicion of unlawful flight from a law enforcement vehicle, aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer, endangerment, reckless driving and exceeding 85 mph.
- Tomas Reitsma, 23, was arrested on suspicion of criminal trespass.
- Cesar Huerta, 22, was arrested on a governor’s warrant.
- Tiffany Naffziger, 35, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia, taking contraband into correctional facility and disorderly conduct-disturbing meeting.
- Gabriel Martinez, 21, was arrested on suspicion of obstruction of governmental operations-public servant and disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Jason Ashcraft, 38, was arrested on suspicion of marijuana violation and a probation violation.
- Jessica Tavares, 40, was arrested on a probation violation.
- Linda Green, 53, was arrested on a warrant.
- The theft of a bicycle was reported in the 10300 block of North Tulsa Trail near Casa Grande.
- A theft was reported in the 3800 block of North Indiana Avenue near Florence.
- A theft was reported in the 6700 block of East Hacienda la Colorada Drive in Gold Canyon.
- Fraud was reported in the 700 block of East Germann Road near Queen Creek.
- A theft from a motor vehicle was reported in the 100 block of East Gold Dust Way in San Tan Valley.
- Fraud was reported in the 1200 block of East Denim Trail in San Tan Valley.
- A theft was reported in the 2700 block of West Patagonia Court in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported in the 900 block of North Calle in Oracle.
- An assault was reported near South Smith Road and West Peters Road near Stanfield.