The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Erika Pantoja, 32, was arrested on suspicion of a drug paraphernalia violation.
- David Kingery, 51, was arrested on a probation violation.
- Belen Alphus, 34, was arrested on suspicion of failure to appear.
- Michael Roy, 35, was arrested on suspicion of burglary.
- A vehicle theft was reported in the 1300 block of East McKellips Boulevard near Apache Junction.
- Fraud was reported in the 900 block of North Mountain View Road near Apache Junction.
- A theft was reported in the 13900 block of West Holiday Street near Arizola.
- The theft of a bicycle was reported in the 37200 block of North El Morro Trail near Queen Creek.
- A burglary was reported in the 40600 block of North Barred Place near Queen Creek.
- A vehicle theft was reported in the 32100 block of North Cherry Creek Road in San Tan Valley.