The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Manuel Rodriguez, 28, was arrested on suspicion of endangerment, aggravated assault with a weapon, assault and unlawful imprisonment.
- Mikquan Johnson, 29, was arrested on suspicion of assault and robbery.
- Nancy Alvarez, 57, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and a probation violation.
- Terrance McKinney, 29, was arrested on a warrant and a probation violation.
- Joseph Rodolf, 39, was arrested on suspicion of a sex offender assessment violation and driving with a suspended/revoked/canceled license.
- Terrance Williams, 18, was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault.
- Jacqulyn Nicewander, 35, was arrested on a warrant.
- Adam Estrada, 28, was arrested on suspicion of possession of narcotic drugs, possession of dangerous drugs and knowingly displaying a false license plate.
- Eduardo Vargas, 30, was arrested on a warrant.
- Mario Martinez, 30, was arrested on a warrant.
- Nancy Hernandez, 26, was arrested on suspicion of trafficking in stolen property and possession of narcotic drugs.
- John Escobedo, 55, was arrested on suspicion of fraudulent schemes and artifices.
- Eva Espinoza, 54, was arrested on suspicion of possession of dangerous drugs, possession of dangerous drugs for sale, transporting marijuana, possessing narcotic drugs, possession of narcotic drugs for sale and transporting narcotic drugs.
- A theft was reported in the 1300 block of South Oak Road.
CG fire log
The following was taken from reports of the Casa Grande Fire Department:
10:04 a.m. — East Alida Trail, animal bite/sting.
10:41 a.m. — East Florence Boulevard, difficulty breathing.
12:22 p.m. — North Kadota Avenue, back pain.
12:42 p.m. — East Avenida Isabela, difficulty breathing.
2:50 p.m. — East Eighth Street, abdominal pain.
3:42 p.m. — East Natasha Drive, service call.
6:19 p.m. — West Cottonwood Lane, medical call.
6:52 p.m. — North Pueblo Drive and East Fourth Street, fire unknown.
7:03 p.m. — West Rattlesnake Place, residential structure fire.
8:01 p.m. — East McMurray Boulevard, medical call.
8:08 p.m. — North San Ricardo Trail, cardiac emergency.
8:31 p.m. — East Florence Boulevard, fall injury.
11:54 p.m. — West 12th Street, ill person.
12:03 a.m. — North Kadota Avenue, back pain.
4:33 a.m. — East Badger Lane, cardiac emergency.
4:51 a.m. — East Palm Parke Boulevard, ill person.
5:30 a.m. — North Lehmberg Avenue, medical alarm.
6:15 a.m. — North Mandeville Lane, fall injury.
7:57 a.m. — East Sabin Drive, cardiac emergency.
8:41 a.m. — North Lehmberg Avenue, fall injury.
10:40 a.m. — East 10th Street, medical call.
10:49 a.m. — West 10th Street, ill person.
10:54 a.m. — East Florence Boulevard, medical person.
11:04 a.m. — West Cottonwood Lane, cardiac emergency.
11:07 a.m. — North Wood Street, medical call.
11:52 a.m. — West Cottonwood Lane, medical call.
12:13 p.m. — North Pinal Avenue, ill person.
1:40 p.m. — North Trekell Road, seizure.
1:46 p.m. — East Sabin Drive, medical call.
3:18 p.m. — East Silverbrush Trail, service call.
3:34 p.m. — North Cessna Avenue, water flow alarm.
4:58 p.m. — North Sweetwater Drive, fall injury.
7:39 p.m. — West Casa Mirage Drive, stroke.
8:09 p.m. — North Arizola Road and East O’Neil Drive, medical call.
10:05 p.m. — North Cessna Avenue, water flow alarm.
10:11 p.m. — East Orange Drive, seizure.
10:31 p.m. — West Golden Hills Drive, medical call.
10:50 p.m. — West Tulip Place, injured person.
10:51 p.m. — North Casa Grande Avenue and East 10th Street, ill person.
11:44 p.m. — East Fifth Street, practice with police SWAT.
12:26 a.m. — East Sixth Street and North Coolidge Avenue, assist police.
12:42 a.m. — South Marshall Street, difficulty breathing.
5:55 a.m. — North Desert Willow Avenue, cardiac emergency.
6:13 a.m. — West Clayton Road and North Indian Valley Road, vehicle fire.
6:17 a.m. — North Trekell Road, difficulty breathing.