The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked in the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Raul Mendoza, 35, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of liquor/drugs/vapors/combo, aggravated driving under the influence-license suspended/revoked for DUI, liquor laws-driver consuming in passenger compartment and driving with license /revoked/canceled.
- Gonzalo Lepe Simental, 30, was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting-removal of goods and a state parole violation.
- John Norman, 32, was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer.
- Joseph Enos, 25, was arrested on a warrant.
- Marcel Brown, 28, was arrested on suspicion of robbery.
- Michael Butler, 37, was arrested on a warrant.
- Jacob Saucedo, 31, was arrested on a warrant and on suspicion of threatening.
- Gregory Livingston, 23, was arrested on a warrant.
- Christina Perez, 28, was arrested on a warrant, a probation violation and on suspicion of failure to appear.
- A theft was reported in the 1200 block of North Geronimo Road near Apache Junction.
- Fraud was reported in the 5000 block of East 10th Avenue near Apache Junction.
- A burglary was reported in the 6800 block of North Valentine Road in Dudleyville.
- The theft of a vehicle was reported in the 600 block of West Eighth Avenue in San Manuel.
- A burglary was reported in the 3100 block of West Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- An assault was reported in the 10100 block of West Devonshire Drive in Arizona City.
- A sex offense was reported near Casa Grande.
- A sex offense was reported near Florence.
- An assault was reported in the 1100 block of North Bowling Road near Florence.
- An assault with a firearm was reported in the 200 block of South McNab Parkway in San Manuel.
- An assault was reported in the 1000 block of West San Tan Hills Drive in San Tan Valley.