The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Raymundo Villa, 49, two probation violations.
- Daniel Simpson, 32, sexual exploitation of minor and a probation violation.
- Paula Heiden, 26, third-degree trespassing.
- Alex Alexander, 31, probation violation.
- Michael McCoy, 29, three counts of disorderly conduct-fighting, endangerment, assault with intent to injure, aggravated assault-impede breath/blood, aggravated assault-means of force, threats, failure to comply with court order, assault, two counts of interfering with phone call during emergency and criminal damage.
- Jamaal Henderson, 31, second-degree failure to appear.
- Monique Hinson, 33, second-degree failure to appear.
- Arnold Boni, 39, probation violation.
- Everardo Gregorio, 26, probation violation.
- Alex Marroquin Escobar, 34, fugitive of justice.
- David Coyle Hodges, 26, resisting arrest and assault with intent to injure.
- The theft of a bicycle was reported in the 30300 block of North Royal Oak Way in San Tan Valley.
- The theft of a bicycle was reported in the 37600 block of North Gantzel Road in San Tan Valley.
- The burglary of a motor vehicle was reported in the 100 block of East Second Street in Casa Grande.
- An assault was reported in the 22900 block of East Bear Cave Trail in Cactus Forest.
- Fraud was reported in the 100 block of West Combs Road in San Tan Valley.